Monday, December 19, 2011

Photo Dump :)

Hey GUYS!

I am so sorry i have not posted anything in awhile!  I have been so busy! I have been packing non stop and preparing for moving to a new city.  I was supposed to move today, but some things happend it looks like i am going to leave tomorrow morning!!!

So today i thought i would get on here since i have some free time.  I think today i will do a photo dump! I'm in the mood!  So here you guys go!

I bought new jeans and they are red!  I got them at wet seal for 15 bucks!  I got some white ones too which i LOVE also.
My red jeans :)  The only pic of me in them is with a lot of fog!
( I HATE FOG MACHINES )
She was most likely distracted by lint on the ground.  She loves fuzz balls.

RED JEANS!
More red jeans :)  This picture makes me laugh.  My drink is so watered down, but i was pacing myself and not really drinking. :)
( yeaahhh for being responsible )

That's all i have for now.  Once again, i am sorry for not having beauty post up!  Once i am settled in they will start flowing :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining Flock Together last week at Mom’s Best Nest . I am now your happy follower and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for red jeans! Let us know how the move went and include pics of your new place!!


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...